I think it’s harder to be nice and accepting of yourself than it is to be to others.
To all the people who beat themselves up for not being “productive” (myself included). Sometimes doing nothing can be just as productive as anything.
A back-to-school penguin with some helpful words of advice for the new school year!
General Tips for Starting School
1. Smile and introduce yourself to people- whether you’re sitting next to them or have seen them in more than one of your classes. Everyone likes to make new friends (even if we’re too shy to do it most of the time).
2. Find which clubs look interesting and go to their first meetings- there’s never an obligation to join, but you might meet a lot of new friends.
3. Get advice from other students on if your classes/teachers are difficult and figure out which ones you’ll need to work the hardest in.
Tips for Starting College
1. It’s normal to feel a little lonely or homesick. It’s a huge change into a whole new environment, but you will adjust quickly.
2. Track how long it takes to walk to your classes! If it’s across campus, it might take 15 minutes to get there (and to find the room).
3. Keep an eye on your meal plan- you don’t want to run out or have a lot left over. *Go out and eat dinner with people as a nice way to make friends!
4. Don’t buy textbooks from the school’s overpriced bookstore! Find them sold online instead, or even as e-books.
Today we discuss:
The show’s name, concept, etc etc
ChanmanV’s departure from producing gaming content
Depression Quest vs the Internet
The Resurrection of Sierra Games
Robin Williams vs Ben Stiller
actually have a playlist I enjoy listening to on this :)
You’ve probably already heard of (and maybe even participated in) the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge to raise awareness of and raise money for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)! Read more about it here: http://www.alsa.org/fight-als/ice-bucket-challenge.html.
It took a while, but character-Jackie finally got ice-dumped! Don’t worry, I drew the ice to be very cold. XD Real-life Jackie will do the honors of donating. If you haven’t been nominated yet, Chibird would love to nominate you. No pressure though, don’t buy ice or waste too much water- just do good for a good cause. ^^
A good Album, one of the few I can listen to straight through
Page 1 of 103